Hello Foodie Souls,
Welcome back to my blog, so today’s recipe is my birthday special. It’s the No-bake Oreo Cheesecake Tart. Now, to be honest I am in love with cheesecakes ever since I have tried it. The rich texture of cream and cheese when blends together gives you all whole new experience and trust me guys won’t leave a single bite on your plate.
Before sharing the recipe, I would like to tell you more about Cheesecake. Well, it is one of the ancient desserts from Greece. A heavenly combination of cream and cheese (the most commonly used are cream cheese, Neufchatel, cottage cheese, and ricotta.) It is generally baked or refrigerated. Cheesecake is usually sweetened with sugar and may be flavoured or topped with fruit, whipped cream, nuts, cookies, fruit sauce, or chocolate syrup, which is also made by the help of many infused flavours.
Now that’s a lot of information. So without wasting anymore, time lets get into the recipe.
Ingredients you will need (Serves 3-4):
For Oreo Crust:
- Oreo Biscuits: 8-10 pcs
- Melted Butter: 3 tbsp
- Tart tin: to make the base
- Creamcheese: 1 block, softened (I have used La Cremella)
- Milkmaid/Condensed Milk: 3-4 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract: 1 tsp
- Lemon juice: 1/4 tsp
For Chocolate Glaze:
- Fresh Cream: 3 tbsp (I used Amul Fresh Cream)
- Dark Chocolate: 3 tbsp, chopped finely
- Crush the Oreo biscuits finely in a food processor and add the melted unsalted butter, mix well.
- Transfer the prepared oreo crust into the tart tin and spread evenly on the sides and level it up nicely.
- Use a bowl to press the crust to make sure the base is tight.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, allowing it to set.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl take the creamcheese, condensed milk.
- Also, add vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- With the help of a hand blender or a whisk beat continuously.
- Beat till stiff peaks appear. (It look pale in colour).
- Pour this prepared mixture into the tart tin and level it up.
- Tap two times to remove any air bubbles, refrigerate again for 2-3 hours.
- Now, once the cheesecake is set completely, prepare the chocolate glaze.
- Microwave 3 tbsp of cream for 20-30 seconds and then add the dark chocolate.
- Let it sit that way for 1-2 minutes.
- Afterwards, stir the two nicely. You will get a beautiful chocolate ganache.
- Bring out the tart from the refrigerator and pour in the chocolate ganache and level it up.
- Refrigerate it for another 1 hour.
- Once the tart is completely set, de-mould the tart tin carefully
- Garnish as per your creativity.
- Finally, cut and serve no-bake oreo cheesecake tart or store in the refrigerate for a week or more.
- Firstly, use good quality cream cheese else, the cake will not set even after refrigerating.
- There are many cream cheese brands available in the market, but you will find La Cremella, Mooz and Philadelphia easily. (have linked the websites)
- Also, Oreo cheesecake can be prepared with any cookie or any cracker for the bottom crust.
I really hope you found this recipe to be very easy and delicious. Do try and let me know it turned out in the comment section below. You could also leave a comment on my social media handles. Your love and time would always be appreciated.
Until then keep smiling 🙂