Hello Foodie Souls.
Welcome back again to my blog. I hope you all are having a great time and amongst this, you choose some time to read my blog. Well, who doesn’t love Chocolate and when served hot in a form of a cake that to in a mug with some cold vanilla ice cream..it brings together all chocolate fantasies one could ever have. And today I am gonna share a recipe which can cure your long time midnight sweet cravings and I am talking about none other than a Choco Mug Cake. Ummmm sounds astonishing I guess.
So without wasting much of your time let’s get straight into the recipe.
Ingredients you will need (serves one cup)
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 2mins
- All purpose flour (maida): 6 tbsp
- Powdered sugar: 4tbsp
- Choco powder: 4tbsp
- Baking powder: 1/2 tbsp
- Walnuts: 1tbsp, chopped finely
- Dark chocolate: 2tbsp, chopped finely
- Oil: 4tbsp
- Milk: 6-8tbsp
- Vanilla extract: 1/2 tbsp
- Salt: a pinch
- Vanilla ice cream: optional
- Chocolate sauce: optional
- Microwave proof mug: 1
Method ( to create the magic)
- Take a bowl and mix in all the dry ingredients together
- In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients
- Now mix in both dry and wet ingredients evenly but do not over mix it
- Now transfer the batter in the mug and cook it in the microwave for 2 mins
- Once done check the cake till the toothpick inserted comes out clean
- Now bring it out and serve hot with ice cream and chocolate sauce. I like mine without ice cream
- And Voila, your magic is been created in just 2 mins.
And this was so easy..With these simple instructions, you can create this magic cake in just 2 minutes time all by yourself. So do try and let me know how it turned out for you. And make sure you subscribe my blog for more such amazing recipes. Until then,
Keep smiling 😃