Hi guys, Welcome back to Foodie Souls
Its been really long since I have shared anything with you all. I know some of you are always waiting for my new recipes. But not any longer, I promise you guys that from now onwards you will get to see 2 new recipes each week. Yes! you heard this right 2 receipe=1 week
So today, I am gonna share my all time favorite dessert, which is the Choco Pudding (Eggless). Since I am vegan, I prefer to make it eggless but you guys can always use eggs to give it a more refine texture. So without blabbering much let’s get into the recipe.
Ingredients you will need: (For 3-4 person)
- Cornflour: 3 tbsp
- Cocoa powder: 2 tbsp
- Milk: 1 1/2 cup
- Sugar: 3 tbsp
- A pinch of salt
- Semi-sweet dark chocolate (melted): 3 tbsp
- Vanilla extract: 1/4 tbsp
- In a bowl take the cornflour, cocoa powder and mix it well. Then add 2-3 tbsp of milk and combine it until it’s nice and uniform
- Then in a separate bowl heat the remaining milk, add in the sugar and let it cook for a couple of minutes.
- Once the milk is hot add the cornflour-cocoa mix along with the melted chocolate, cook it on a low flame and stir it continuously to avoid lumps
- Once the mixture thickens, switch off the flame and add vanilla extract
- Then in a ceramic bowl or any of your preferable serving dish pour the mixture and allow it to refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight
- Garnish the chilled pudding with some freshly whipped cream or simply with some choco chip. Anything of your choice.
- And it’s ready to serve
I hope you enjoy reading this recipe and will try this yourself. Do try and satisfy your sweet-tooth this weekend. If you have kids around you then it would be a perfect treat for them. Being light on your tummy, this dessert will definitely won’t make you full even after a heavy Sunday brunch. So do try this and let me know shall be waiting for your feedback and comments.
Till then Keep Smiling 🙂